John Standen’s Southern GT Added: 07/05/2021
John Standen’s daughter has put up for sale her father’s Southern GT as John has sadly passed away
Here are the details that I am aware of:
· 125 Miles
· Colour: linden green
· Car has all been IVA’d and is registered as a 2012 Southern GT.
· Engine is a 331 built by Huddart Engines
· Engine internals have been balanced.
· Trick flow aluminium cylinder heads.
· Borla eight stack weber style downdraft throttle bodies.
· Accel DFI engine management system.
· Quaife ZF gearbox.
· Ceramic coated exhaust manifolds.
· Air conditioning.
· Aluminium front and rear suspension uprights.
· AVO front and rear shocks and springs.
· HiSpec motorsport rear brakes.
· AP Racing front brakes.
· Avon CR6ZZ tyres.
· Peg drive wheels
· Leather covered dash
· Smith dials
|Delivery information||Collection only|