If you are interested in knowing more about any of these roles please contact our chairman Belinda - chairman@GT40EnthusiastsClub.com
June 2020 - Contributions Editor
The role:• To manage the annual timetable for Fortyfication, ensuring all critical milestones are met.
• To plan and collate content for 4 publications of ‘Fortyfication’ per year (distributed in March, June, September and December)
• To coordinate the advertisements that appear in Fortyfication.
• To hand over collated content to Designer responsible for print layout and design
• To work with the Designer and printing company to ensure publication is printed on time
June 2020 - Club Secretary
• Support the club to remain focused on its core mission and purpose for long term sustainability
• With the Chairman, manage the planning and organisation of various meetings and conference calls, prepare agenda and any reports to be sent to committee and club members.
• Co-ordinate committee members, to support and help with communications and reporting, assist with Events, logistics, club merchandise and show equipment
• Develop relationships with promoters for any events or publicity.
• Contacts for suppliers to ensure relationships for member’s benefits.
• Contact Travel companies for larger events (Le Mans 24 hr, Le Mans Classic, Spa etc) to negotiate on behalf of the club for member benefits.
• Keep the website pages fresh and exciting for members to enjoy, helping with content supply to promote more traffic to the site, social media and the magazine Fortyfication
Position filled - Webmaster
• To support all club members in their use of the club website and club forum.
• To support the Membership secretary with website related activities as required eg Memberpress / Car Register.
• To support the Data Controller as required.
• To support the committee with GT40 Enthusiasts Club domain email accounts.
• To arrange periodic reviews with website/Memberpress/bbPress hosting company
• To liaise with other committee members as needed to maintain website content.
• To support club in the research, implementation and support of new technologies / initiatives such as OneDrive, Zoom, Sendinblue.