Current Club Vacancies
Club Vacancies – as of 12th December 2020
If you are interested in knowing more about any of these roles please contact our chairman Belinda – chairman@GT40EnthusiastsClub.com
- Club Secretary
- Club Area Rep – Surrey region
- Club Area Rep – North East England
• Support the club to remain focused on its core mission and purpose for long term sustainability
• With the Chairman, manage the planning and organisation of various meetings and conference calls, prepare agenda and any reports to be sent to committee and club members.
• Co-ordinate committee members, to support and help with communications and reporting, assist with Events, logistics, club merchandise and show equipment
• Develop relationships with promoters for any events or publicity.
• Contacts for suppliers to ensure relationships for member’s benefits.
• Contact Travel companies for larger events (Le Mans 24 hr, Le Mans Classic, Spa etc) to negotiate on behalf of the club for member benefits.
• Keep the website pages fresh and exciting for members to enjoy, helping with content supply to promote more traffic to the site, social media and the magazine Fortyfication